Website Design | Maintenance
Services & Agreements
Here are some of the details ...the fine print, if you will.
Services That I Offer
Design of websites is offered in the following classifications:
- Brochure sites. Static sites that do not normally change but rather present a company or product on the internet.
- Inter-active sites. Sites designed to allow some limited inter-activity by the site viewer. Site may change periodically in presentation.
- E-commerce sites. Sites that are designed to feature products and/or services that allow the purchase of products, booking of services or deposits on services to be rendered. These sites most often involve a 'shopping cart' system.
1. Website maintenance is offered in terms of six (6) month and one (1) year terms depending upon our agreement, as a part of my complete design/webmaster service package. It is not provided as a stand alone service.
2. The following conditions must be met for website maintenance:
- I must have designed or re-designed the website.
- I must be named 'webmaster' for the term of our agreement, have complete and sole technical control of the site and a link to my design services must be visible on the bottom of each web page on the site.
- The site must be active and published on a current web hosting company server and be readily available to anyone typing the web address into a browser. The site must not be an unpublished, private or a password protected site.
- I must have access to FTP or the web hosting company's 'Control Panel' with current and complete access codes, at all times. If the codes are changed for any reason or by anyone, I must receive notification of such changes immediately.
- If any of the conditions listed above are not or cannot be met, the maintenance portion of any agreement shall be null and void. As this portion of my service is not sold separately, it has no assigned or 'cash' value. No refunds will be made on a complete website design contract, if the buyer choses not to avail himself of this portion of the agreement, either intentionally or through neglect.
If you have any questions or would like more information, send me an e-mail, using the link below. Thanks!
Just send me an